Sunday 2 September 2012

Japan is Very Enjoy!!


It seems these days there are three life-in-Japan blogs for every one foreigner in the country. As this is my fourth blog over the course of 4 years living in Japan, I'm doing my best to contribute this saturation.

This blog will cover 3 main areas:

Japanese language
-Advanced topics (mostly 使い分け)
-Kanji and Japanese language history (語源、漢字の成り立ち)
-四字熟語
-Classical Japanese (古典)

Fukuoka/Kyushu region
-Restaurant reviews
-Tourist spots
-Events

Japanese culture
-Movie, book, video game, and music reviews
-General life in Japan stuff (targeted towards foreigners newly living in Japan)

I don't like the idea of having one blog for each topic, which is what I was doing before. I'm migrating some of my posts over from previous blogs, so in the unlikely chance you've seen one of the posts before, that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment